MC and I were in Singapore yesterday and in the 21 hours we were there, we managed to consume:
- tacos, fries, coconut pie and a giant lemonade (Taco Bell)
- nasi goreng, roti bakar, jus gembira, sup (Es Teller 77)
- murtabak daging, kari kambing, kopi O ais, limau ais, nescafe ais (Zam Zam)
- a box of chocolate flavoured Pocky
- nasi goreng, maggi goreng, roti telur bawang, limau ais (mamak near Dali’s place)
I think we’re losing our touch.
We had some time to spare after settling the issues that required us to be in Singers, and headed over to Orchard Road for a spot of shopping. MC was very impressed that within a 30 minute time span that he left me to go buy some punk CDs at Far East Plaza, I had managed to buy 2 silk blouses for work, 1 very flowery peasant top, red mary janes, makeup and the Juno and Dan in Real Life soundtracks. Darling, I am nothing if not efficient when it comes to spending 😀 .